Homework – April 14th 2021.
Task One – Watch the video, ‘Our Planet’ and write a summary of 200 words.
Task Two – Write down 20 new/useful words and a definition for each word in English.
Task Three – Gap-fill – Watch the first ten minutes. Listen carefully and write one word in each gap.
- His family depend __________ him for survival.
- But there is one threat ___________ his control.
- In the last ________ years, poaching for bushmeat has halved the Congo’s gorilla ____________.
- His kind are now critically _______________.
- The elephant has reason to be ________ of poachers too.
- These clearing attract many of the jungle’s _____________.
- The silverback ___________ leads the way.
- Elephants mine salts from the mud using their ____________.
- It’s only when they ____________ that the danger returns.
- The loss of its fauna could have a far-reaching ____________ on the future of our planet’s second-largest ____________.