Homework – April 14th 2021.
Task One – Watch the video, ‘Six Tips for Better Sleep’ and write a summary of 200 words.
Task Two – Write down 20 new/useful words and a definition for each word in English.
Task Three – Gap-fill – Watch the whole video. Listen carefully and write one word in each gap.
- The first tip is _____________. Go to bed at the same time and wake _______________ at the same time.
- Deep within your ______________, you actually have a master 24-hour ________________. It’s expects regularity.
- The next tip is temperature – keep it cool. It turns out that your _______________ and your body need to __________ their core temperature.
- The next tip is darkness – we are a dark-deprived society.
- We need darkness specifically in the evening to _____________________ the release of a _____________ called melatonin.
- If you like, you can _______________ an eye mask or you can have blackout _____________________.
- The next tip is walk it out. Don’t stay in bed _____________ for long _________________ of time.
- Try to stay _______________ from caffeine in the afternoon and in the evening and try not to go to bed too ___________________
- Disengage _________________ your computer or your phone and try to do something __________________.
- Find ________________ whatever works for you, and when you have found it, stick to that __________________.